Follow me on fb

Friday, December 2, 2011

12 DAY OF CHRISTMAS

The Twelve Days of Christmas: Crime Fighter Style (Song design and page layout by Suzy Ivy-  and the HOLIDAY SIRENS!!!

Ten great authors from Holiday Sirens have put together their own version of The Twelve Days of Christmas. Enjoy!

Suzie Ivy On the 1st day of Christmas my true love gave to me…
One mystery cruise vacation

Derek Blass On the 2nd day of Christmas my true love gave to me…
Two bionic ears

David Anderson On the 3rd day of Christmas my true love gave to me…
Three taser guns

D.L. Sparks On the 4th day of Christmas my true love gave to me…
Four Kevlar vests

Stacy Eaton On the 5th day of Christmas my true love gave to me…
Five LATEX GLOVES……

JJ Toner On the 6th day of Christmas my true love gave to me…
Six revolver shells

R.S. Guthrie On the 7th day of Christmas my true love gave to me…
Seven snipers shooting

Michael Lorde On the 8th day of Christmas my true love gave to me…
Eight forensic techs

Gary King On the 9th day of Christmas my true love gave to me…
Nine corpses lying

Wendy Cartmell On the 10th day of Christmas my true love gave to me…
Ten detectives detecting

Stacy Eaton On the 11th day of Christmas my true love gave to me…
Eleven felons fleeing

Suzie Ivy On the 12th day of Christmas my true love gave to me…
Twelve cell doors slamming

No comments:

Post a Comment